You think you know a lot about Agile or maybe you are just starting with it? Check your knowledge in a fun way. Are you the first one to reach the highest level? Well congrats then….
Thanks to all participants at XPDays 2012 Benelux who have had the dry-run quiz, and who were very enthusiastic about the Quizzitch formula.
Thanks to Portia Tung for helping us with the name of the formula. Quizzitch is indeed the word we were looking for!
Sven and Peter.
How to get the book
This book is available at LeanPub. You get a pdf, a mobi (for Kindle) and an ePub (for iPhone) all at the same time. Plus lifelong free updates.
How to get the book: https://leanpub.com/AgileQuizzitch
1. In 1987, Taiichi Ohno published one of the most cited books about lean. What was the title?
- A – The House of Quality
- B – The Toyota Production System
- C – One Piece Flow
- D – Becoming Lean
2. The word “scrum” comes from rugby. What does it mean?
- A – The kickoff of a game
- B – A restart after an interruption
- C – A group hug to regain courage after a try by the opponent
- D – A maneuvre preventing a try
3. This widely used issue tracking product is named after the Japanese name for Godzilla. How is it called?
- A – Muda
- B – Sashimi
- C – Mingle
- D – Jira
Answers: BBD (select this paragraph to reveal)
The Quizzitch principle
There are different ways to play the Quizzitch game. One way is this.
Answering a question means going to the next question. If that question is more difficult (higher level) than the previous one, the answer was correct. If it’s not, you will get an easier question. And after a while, you will get the question again you failed at, so you can take another answer.