ShutterStock may be the best known microstock agency. For non-professional photographers, joining such a stock program might be the best way to earn some money to pay for the expensive photography gear.
This free, illustrated leaflet gives you ten tips for success with ShutterStock.
- Tip 1 Suited for Stock?
- Tip 2 Know your gear
- Tip 3 Avoiding noise
- Tip 4 An efficient workflow
- Tip 5 Growing your gallery
- Tip 6 Know your strengths
- Tip 7 People sell
- Tip 8 Finding the right words
- Tip 9 Keeping keywords
- Tip 10 First impressions count
- Checklist Check this before uploading
Download the free guide ten-tips-for-success-with-shutterstock here.